Satsang with SriSri Fri 8th June 2012

As I walked by the Ganga kutir, on my way to Yagyashala for satsang I came to know that Guruji is not in the ashram and will come late to the satsang. Like a over-ripe fruit drops from the tree my enthusiasm went down in a moment.



I met a few friends on the way and they wanted share something with me but I was just not interested. I dragged myself towards the Yagyashala. When I reached Guruji's car arrived and the rocket we light in Diwali in bottles, which goes up when ignited, my enthusiasm shot up in a moment, the smile expanded and I felt so energized and happy.



Was this prana going down first and then up or was it just an emotion or a past pattern or something else?



Cheers



Saleel



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

Comments

  1. its also awsome.........



    http://searchchrome.com/2012-krishna-janmashtami-hd-wallpapers-janmashtami-on-facebook/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its also awsome.........



    http://searchchrome.com/2012-krishna-janmashtami-hd-wallpapers-janmashtami-on-facebook/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Session with Bawa-n-Dinesh in Delhi on 21Jan'09

Shyam mila de...Radhe Radhe :)

What is YES!+?