‘The remote control of your life is in your hands’ - Sri Sri

Friends,

This is an awesome blog. The latest wisdom from Guruji is posted on this.

http://wisdomfromsrisri.blogspot.com/

The latest post talks about:

"You be a role model. It is only spirituality that can bring transformation in the nation. Devoid of spirituality, politics becomes so corrupt."

“Save your mind at all costs. We talk about saving the environment, saving the world but not the mind. Tell yourself: I am in charge of my life, my mind. Nobody can make me unhappy.”

"When you feel that you have everything now, you will have more. Do you know who gets invited to dinners? The one who has plenty to eat. Feel the plentitude."


Q. What is the secret behind the ever-green smile?

A.: I have no idea. Perhaps it’s because I always walk my talk and talk my walk.)




Q. How to become an angel?

A.: There is no way. You already are one!


Q. Do you ever get hurt in love?

Q. Can students be equal to their Guru? If yes, then how?

Q. Are the Mahabharata and Ramanayana true?

Q. How to react when a close one breaks your trust?

Q. How does one balance seva and studies?

Q. There is a lot of back-stabbing and politics in my office.

Q. What is beauty?


To read all answers click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Session with Bawa-n-Dinesh in Delhi on 21Jan'09

Shyam mila de...Radhe Radhe :)

What is YES!+?