You are at your best when you 'Rest'



They have no idea what hit them on Sunday evening 26th August, the last day of the Divya Samaj Nirman course of the Art of Living at Amravati, in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. Well, I know it was purely the Master's stroke of grace, but am still wondering in amazement about what I witnessed. Minute by minute, they were opening up, petal by petal, layer by layer. My one pointed focus was to offer the best to them and I offered myself fully into my sankalpa and my sankalpa was offered to my Guru and while totally immersed in the action, in the role that I was playing, I was also a 'Sakshi' to the phenomenon of the Guru's Grace taking over not only the hearts, minds, intellects and souls of all of them, but also the whole atmosphere.

How does this work? May be, Kena Upanishad can answer this question or Yoga Vasistha.

The grace did the job of a catalyst, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

The grace did the job of an amplifier, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.


The grace did the job of a carrier, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

The grace did the job of a elevator, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

The grace did the job of an energy booster, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

The grace did the job of a celebration installer, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

The grace did the job of a peace inducer, and I was simply an instrument and a witness.

....and I did the 'rest' ;-)


Cheers
Saleel





Comments

  1. superb bhaiya awsum blog u shld b a writer bt i knw u r juz instrument and wittness ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post..it is such an honor to become an instrument an enlightened Master.
    http://www.artoflivinguniverse.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. and I did the 'rest' !

    wow !!!
    amazingly lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai Gurudev! The 1st ever Art of Living Bloggers conference is going to take place on 6th Jan, 2013. Know more about it here: http://www.artoflivinguniverse.org/2012/11/art-of-living-bloggers-conference-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter which part of Pakistan you intend to travel to, AR Raheem Motors Rent a Car Islamabad provides you with a car of your choice to drive through the roads and highways of cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and many others without having to force your way through the crowds at bus stations or railway stations. Spend time at a place for as long as you desire as you have your own vehicle to just get inside and zoom on the road to reach your next destination.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Session with Bawa-n-Dinesh in Delhi on 21Jan'09

Shyam mila de...Radhe Radhe :)

What is YES!+?